Do you know anyone who acts so dramatic over every little thing that happens?

I know someone like that & it sometimes drives me nuts, the way he acts.
For example: If her son sneezes she rushes him to the ER cause she thinks he is sick. The ER people actually told her to go take parenting classes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I HAVE A FRIEND LIKE THIS! SHE MAKES ME CRAZY! Except it isn't her child she does this with (anymore..he's a teenager now) it's herself. She blows EVERYTHING out of proportion and I am certain the ER nurses know her by her first name and likely do that "Oh here she comes again" eye roll when they see her walk in....

She is a drain on the health care system. I have a sister like this too. It's annoying.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• hahaha that is priceless. She is just over protective. My SIL used to act this way. Every time he tried to play she would scream and yes I mean SCREAM OMG _______ DONT DO THAT YOUR GOING TO GET HURT!!!!! it was piercing. She eventually got over it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 8:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2010