anybody ever try a nap nanny?

was it worth the money? or just stick to bassinet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• had to google it LOL
    hmmm... I wouldn't buy it... the swing and carrier carseat I had were shaped like that so I find the nap nanny to be a waste of money.
    go with the cheaper foam wedge.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sassy-Ultimate-Wedge-Sleep-Positioner/10817660?sourceid=1500000000000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10817660
    Anonymous

• LOVE it! Someone got us the Nap Nanny as a gift and it was the BEST baby item ever. Our daughter easily got to sleep in it the Minky cover is soft, it has a 30 degree angle at the top and a curves up near the foot to form an upright angle keeping her in place! I feel she is kept very secure (with a three point harness). I is light weight but fashionable so I bring into into every room in the house and use it where I need it most. Now that my daughter is a bit older it serves other needs we have. It continues to be her favorite place to "hang out" like a child recliner if you will. She takes a bottle in it, watches tv in it, that type stuff. I am preg. so I am sure my next child will benefit from it as well. A great purchase really. I just checked and will be ordering one online for a friends shower gift (www.napnanny.com). Debbie U.
    DebbieUng

Answer by DebbieUng at 1:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2010