twice in one month what the heck?

so this evening I went to the bathroom and discovered I had started my period again I just got done with aunt flo like 3 days ago until tonite I hope this don't continue 2 times in one month more than I can bear grrrr....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The last day of my cycle was on the 13th, and I've been cramping and spotting on and off for the past 2 days. You have my sympathy!! I know how much it sucks. (and before someone screams "implantation bleeding!", I'm fixed... this happens every couple of months)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I believe this happens sometimes unfortunately, but don't let your bad luck rub off on me. I don't need to have another period this month.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Did you just have a baby?
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• How old are you? During the 5 yr. (give or take) period before menopause, you can have extra periods...I've been having 2 a month of and on for about 7 months now..I'm 46..
    Anonymous

• Not on a the pill, or just got off the pill? I was on Camilla because I was breastfeeding. I stopped taking it because it caused me to gain all the pregnancy weight back and then some. After coming off it, my periods have been all over the place. Sometimes 2 in 1 month, sometimes 1 in 2 months. Sometimes 5-8 days in length, sometimes 2 weeks-1 month in length. This is even 2 years after getting off it.
    Anonymous

• I hate my freakin aunt i hope she stays away lol
    Anonymous

• i had this happen to me for a few months while i was in high school. it was from stress. crazy life! it can stop your cycle or double it!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I'm only 34 and nope no baby my youngest is 7...
    Anonymous