Is it too early to feel this way?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and lately I have had a lot of pressure in my butt, like I need to constantly poop. I have been constipated so that could explain it. However, I also feel it sometimes in my vagina along with it feeling swollen but it doesn't look swollen. I've heard pressure is normal later in second trimester and third but not this early. Has anyone experienced this? My doctor says everything is fine. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think every pregnancy is different, and anything that you have questions or concerns about, you should write down to take to your next appointment. You may think you will remember but another part of pregnancy is mommy brain, and you tend to forget everything but baby!! I am on my second pregnancy and it is so different from the first that I always have questions. But in my opinion, I don't think it is too early for the pressure you are feeling, and as for the constipation, don't let it get too bad!! Take Colace or another stool softener, and drink lots of water. The fiber bars are pretty good too, I eat the peanut butter fiber one with extra PB on it! Helps me go lol
    Anonymous

• Did your doctor check to see if you have hemroids?
    Twilightmom7

Answer by Twilightmom7 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2010