Just wondering if anyone else is or has had this problem after having a c-section and what the outcome was.

When I got pregnant I was tiny! 5'3 wearing a size 0. Never had any major health problems or anything. Well I had c-section two weeks before my due date because of High blood pressure.. That was 17 months ago. Well after my c-section I lost all of my baby weight pretty fast. I am now back down to a size 0. But I am ALWAYS bloated. When I wake up in the morning my stomach is flat my jeans fit perfect. By the end of the day My jeans are so tight and I look about 6 months pregnant. this has been going on sense I had my c-section. I also have a slight pain when I pee that feels like its coming from behind my scar. ( Thats the only way I can explain it) Had an ultrasound and sonogram Doctor says everything looks normal.. But, I KNOW this bloating for me is not normal! Its very uncomfortable! Just wondering if anyone else is going through this? I know things could be worse but, it something that bothers me! Thanks~

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ok i had my baby about 4wks ago emergency c-section bc of blood pressure she was 2 1/2 months early..i too had the serious bloating and the aweful pain when i pee'd..i aksed my dr about the pee thing mine felt like it was behind my scar too but almost like a lil piece of fishing line poking into tender meat or skin..then i would seriously hurt in my clitoral area..he told me that it would stop withing a few weeks and that part has stopped..the bloating i had was unbearable bc i was not having normal bowl movements..i took some laxatives and got that problem solved too..if i were you i would seek a second opinion bc there could be something wrong..my dr told me it would all stop and it did but yours has been a pretty long time...i wish you luck and that you get the peace and comfort u need
    Anonymous

• Yup, i agree that a second and maybe even a third opinion is a good idea. I had three c-sections and that feeling you are having should be gone by now.
    Twilightmom7

Answer by Twilightmom7 at 2:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2010