Who pays the bills in your house?

Is it you alone? Is it your hubby? Do you split your bills down the middle?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my man :)
    Anonymous

• I do all the sending out of bills. If I left it to hubby, he'd forget then think we had extra money and blow it on video games LOL
    Anonymous

• makes the money? or writes the check? He makes more money but I actually write the checks out.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 10:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My husband's and my money goes into one account. We don't keep track of who pays for what or how much, and if there's something either of us wants to buy, we talk about it together or at least let the other person know so we don't count on money being there that isn't.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• the checking account!!!
    which is manged by both of us
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• He makes all the money and I pay the bills online or over the phone..I handle everything money wise, what we pay that month , the fun activities we do, what we buy for the girls..He trusts me and probably does not even realize what things cost, lol..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My hubs and I both work and we both pay the bills.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• WE pay them TOGETHER. there is no my money/his money. we both do what we can.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• My husband makes the money and I do all the bills, shopping, etc. He usually asks me how much money we have if he wants to buy something.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• When my husband and I first got married we really felt the Lord leading us to a single income family. I left a high paying job to become a stay at home wife....9 months later i am a stay at home mom and we are still going strong. We have mad adjustments but my husband in the supporter and I try to bring in any additional income with web deisng if possible. It doesnt pay the bills but helps when we get it. To stay active in the finances I "pay" the bills by writing all the checks and making sure our family is a good steward of the money he brings home. God has blessed up as we remain faithful to what we feel he has called us to and I am so thankful my husband is on board!
    EricaPotter

Answer by EricaPotter at 11:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2010