Who has a large family?

i have a large family.... but i love it and neverf want it anyother way. I am new here and just want to make new friends and maybe talk about our own experiences with raising children. I also would love to make some new friends. Judge all you want about me and my life style but this is the truth. I have a big family and am expecting quads. Tell me about your family and request me

Kiah.G

Asked by Kiah.G at 10:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wow, so how many kids do you have altogether? Good luck with the quads! Not sure I could handle so many little ones all at once!
    My Dh and I have agreed that ideally, we would love to have at least 4 kids if financially possible. I love being a mom even though it is hard work, along with working an outside job. In my ideal world I'd be a stay at home mom though.
    I will be happy with whatever God gives us, though I'm not going to keep having more and more kids beyond our means.
    We have 1 daughter right now and are planning on trying for number 2 within the next year.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I have been pregnant twice with twins,but I only have one set with me.
    I have 2 sons, Keiran and Kyle, and I am 8 months pregnant with another set of twins, a girl and a boy.
    Wow! quads, i dont know if I could handle 4 babies at once! but I guess I too, will soon figure out how to deal with four at a time!
    I am also new here.
    hope to get to know you!
    ljonesmommy23

Answer by ljonesmommy23 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• we are expecting our 5th child. expecting quads! how far along are you? do you have other children too?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2010