If you're overweight, do you still feel attractive?

I'm not saying you shouldn't, I'm just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I general feel attractive most of the time (unless I am sick with the plague or something). I haven't felt thin in years, but that doesn't equal attractiveness. There are a lot of skinny women out there who have totally let themselves go. You can see women in every size who look like they have just given up on taking pride in their appearance.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• No, society has done a damn good job of making me feel like the scum of the earth and that no person could love me because of my weight.
    Anonymous

• nope im 5'10 245lbs and love myself i go to the gym daily i may not fit into the society size and the holister model but really why would i want to??
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Im not even overweight and about 4 lbs my pre pregnancy weight at 136 and i was called fat by a very angry jealous ex boyfriend. People are assholes and nothing more. 5 foot 7 and 136 lbs 6 months postpartum yup im a lard ass.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• i agree its usually cynical people that hate their lives that have to judge and cast stones..
    aliciaDnewman25

Answer by aliciaDnewman25 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• If i was personally big, I don't think so. I am only 117lbs and I am on a diet. although I have seen some beauitful fat woman
    Anonymous

• I probably would feel unattractive if I was overweight. I'm "average" size, and pretty much always have been unless I've dieted extremely. Not fat, not skinny, just average. However, I am about 7 lbs above my pre-pregnancy weight and 5 months pp, and don't feel very attractive. My husband tells me differently, and I know I'm not fat, but I don't feel very sexy anymore, I don't know why. Luckily, I don't overly care what I look like, though, so it doesn't necessarily both me. I don't feel ugly, or unattractive, I just don't feel like I look great like I have in the past. I think it's sad that so many overweight people have low self-esteem.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• i think its whats inside that makes a woman sexy, no matter what the outside casing is
    Anonymous

• wow, I'm like 10 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight and my son is almost two. LOL. Every woman worries about her weight. I think it's normal.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• i have never felt attractive in my life!! even when bf's have said "oh you look so pretty" i never took them seriously when they said it. i know im not pretty..so when ppl have said it to me all i think of them is LIAR!! i work with a girl, and everytime she says hi to a woman she says "hi pretty girl" or "hey sexy girl" and it drives me craaaaazy!! i know shes saying it cuz thas just how she is, i mean she is awesome, and has a wonderfull personality..but, it pisses me off when she says it to me because i know its not true. I mean really, im close to 400 lbs!! there is no way in hell im pretty or sexy!!
    Anonymous