When you have a birthday party at a bounce house (or other party place)...

do you tip the workers?

If you work/have worked at a bounce place, Chuck E. Cheese, etc...did you get tipped for parties? Did you expect to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• No I did not tip them and I was very unhappy with their "service". We had my daughter's second birthday at a "toddlers only" bounce house, so why were kids up to 12 allowed to stampede the little ones in a 4 and under building? I'm glad all the kids had an absolute blast but it was a huge nightmare for all the parents.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• OP here: Sorry to hear about your experience. I was afraid of that, too, so we rented the bounce house for a private party when it is not open to the public. So it will only be our son and his friends. We have it for an hour and a half and then the party room for an hour....they open for Open Bounce (when anyone can come in and pay and bounce) at the time we go in the party room, but they have assured me they will not let other kids in until we have cleared out.
    Anonymous