so, my mom thinks i'm trying to get him back just because i....

want to look nice tomorrow when i see him for visitations.

so, my x hubby gets visitations a few times a week to see my daughter and i supervise them.

i might not be 100% over him but i certainly don't want him back. as a matter of fact, i wouldn't get back with him for ANY reason. i'm not just saying this either.

he hurt me far too many times, lied about way too many things and after all this time...i'm not sure i ever really learned a single thing about him the whole time we were together.

but i've lost 3 pants sizes and i went shopping yesterday and i got some really really cute outfits and they are pretty dressy.

told mom i was gonna wear one of them tomorrow and she flipped out saying i'm gonna get back with him cuz they only reason i'd wanna look nice is so he'd want me back!

why is it that if a woman wants to look nice it's cuz she's trying to get a man/ get a man back??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that is necessarily true. I liked to look when I saw my ex because I wanted him to see what he gave up and how good it looks. Hinds sight is 20/20. It always worked too. They want you back and you get the pleasure of saying kiss off!!
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Go ahead and look nice, don't worry about your mom.
    I would do the same.
    Maybe sh'e just worried.
    That's all.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• GOOD FOR YOU HONEY ♥♥♥♥♥♥

VERY PROUD OF YOU.

Just keep you head on straight......
    THEY DO NOT CHANGE !!!!!!!

JUST REMEMBER THAT.

GOOD LUCK, IN MOVING FORWARDED .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Your mom is probably just worried about you and doesn't want to see you fall back into that bad situation you got out of. However, hahahaha, I have done the same thing you are doing. Yep, get dressed up, do your make up, look really good, and make him sorry he ever treated you badly and show him what he is missing out on now. It might be a petty thing to do, but I've done it and it made me feel good. As others have said though, keep your head on your shoulders and do not go back to a bad situation you are now out of. Just let him see what he lost and keep moving on.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2010