It angers me that people are still harping on Tiger Wood's yea he cheated, wrong, wrong wrong. Well he apologized, but hell what do they want blood?

my2kids312

Asked by my2kids312 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they want blood.
    I think he was ferociously private and intense and exacting of everything. People respected that until he did, indeed, have something to hide. I think people trusted him and feel duped by the God of golf. He is just a man to me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• Not everyone cares. He doesn't mean anything to me. He isn't a roll model for my kids. I am not interested in what he did. I hope that his wife finds some resolution to this and that their children don't get dragged through the mud because of his screw up, but that's really their own business.
    Anonymous

• It's the media. Who really cares, I never liked him anyways.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I certainly don't want his blood. No telling what kind of diseases he's carrying around.
    Anonymous

• I really don't care what he did, I don't look up to him. He means nothing to me. All he does is play golf. WOW!!! My dh contributes more in a day than TW does, although I will admit that dh doesn't earn nearly the amount of $$ that TW does. But still, it is disturbing how the media is so fascinated by this. I don't get it. I quit watching some shows I like because all they talked about forever was TW this and TW that. If he were a politician, someone who could potentially have an impact on my life, it would be different, but HE PLAYS GOLF!!!! There is soooo much more going on that really IS important.

Folgers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2010