could it be possible that the "other" woman is tryin to be friends just to get dirt or maybe try to lessen the suspension?

my dh and her both say they were just friends even though i caught him tryin to sneek out with her. so she since then is tryin to be my friend...tonight when i was textin her she asked about the night she wanted him to go out...changing the original story that she gave me..then tells me she is in love wit this other married man at work and asking for advice...i just told her that she is wasting her time cause in most cases the husband never leaves the wife...then she asked if and when my dh and i go out...

im going to keep talkin to her and maybe she wil prove me wrong but until then im going to be even more suspicious...

could it be possible that she tryin to run a game?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• DO NOT trust this woman, but go ahead and keep her close so you can keep an eye on her! And she is already telling you what kind of person she is, she was after your husband and now she is saying she is after another woman's husband. Okay, so she likes married men! Watch your husband and watch her. OR just tell her to back off and go away and leave you both alone. Tha'ts what I would do.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 2:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Watch your man girlfriend!!!!
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• She playing you & is after your husband. Since probably already had him & they are just good liars.
    Anonymous

• op here

at least by talkin to her i can keep closer tabs on her.....i have spies at his work now...and lately he has been too busy with me to worry about her.
    Anonymous

• Anything is possible. Personally, I wouldn't talk to her. She has already proven herself a liar by changing her story, so why bother trying to be friends. I would tell my DH to never talk to her again. And if that wasn't possible (like if they worked together) then I would want there to be limited interaction. Does she realize the extent of the damage she is doing? When she asks you advise about her dating a married man, do you ever ask her if she had kids with a husband would she want him to cheat on her with some other woman? It's a very selfish thing to do.
    Anonymous

• When she asks you advise about her dating a married man, do you ever ask her if she had kids with a husband would she want him to cheat on her with some other woman? It's a very selfish thing to do.

not yet i havent but good one...
    ~op~
    Anonymous

• sounds to me like you need to ditch the *&#$*.....Anyone trying to sneak out with your husband, is up to no good. I had a conversation with a woman who went after married men once, and asked her why, and her response is I see all the good benefits of marriage, house kids, and stability, but don't want to go through the trouble of setting all of it up, so I steal it from other women. I pity those women because this is a sickness, that should never be. I would stay away from said woman, and if your husband respects you in any way, he will stay away from her too!!
    SaRaHBeTh249

Answer by SaRaHBeTh249 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• TAKES 2 TO TANGO.

HE KNOWS, WHERE IS TO BE !!!!

KICK HIS ASS....FIRST !!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2010