music.

where can you download music like whole cds for free? i tried limewire but it gave me a virus, thank goodness i have virus protection. and i tried thepiratebay.org but thats not working either

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.torrentz.com
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:56 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• why not just BUY it?
    I have no problem with one song from one band and one song from another-like for a compilation but if you want a whole cd- why not buy it and support them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• i did buy the cd. and i lost it and i wanted to listen to the cd last night. when i couldnt go buy it! why do you have a problem with anything i do in my time and on my computer. sorry that i offended you i didnt know you felt so passionately about something so damn stupid! why come on here and give a stupid ass response???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2010