Could you imagine being attracted to your gyncologist? Lol

I am watching the movie " The Waitress" with Keri Russel and she is attracted to her ob/gyn. I would be so embarrassed if some sort of physical attraction happened while he was examining me. LOL

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG!! lol, tht would be akward im glad mines an old man whose about 55...
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• ummmm no, i mean he is a really nice guy very sweet and many of his patients (my friends lol) think he is hot. But me? No way that would be weird besides i take my DH with me and that would be even weirder! My old OB used to crack me up and make crazy comments and I NEVER would have been attracted to him, but he was one funny guy I was very sad when he retired :(
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I'd feel like he'd be peaking at the end of a book to find out if it's good enough to read through the rest! lol OMG does anyone here watch Coupling? If you don't you need to rent season 4 and watch episode 1. It talk all about that. It's hilarious!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My Obgyn is a very good looking guy he is blonde with blue eyes and is very musclular but no would'nt have sex with him to weird.............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Haha if yopu saw my OBgyn you wouldn't have to ask.. **shudders**
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I remember my obgyn would always stare at me from top to bottom in a pervert way, even though he was 20 years older than me:/ good thing I don't have to see his face again, ew!
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 3:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no!!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• If my OB/GYN looked like Nathan Fillion, Um, yeah I would be attracted!! Mine is a woman in her late 50's. Super nice woman, but I am not attracted to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• my obgyn was the only man that i shaved my legs for everytime ........mmmmmmm but i cant say that i was physically attracted to him just had to have shaved legs LOL
    drivnkids

Answer by drivnkids at 8:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2010