okay, ive got a boyfriend who acts like dr. jekyll, mr. hyde. i pretty much got accused of something cause he had an angry look on his face after i came back from wal mart i was gone about 45min. then he plays victim and says that '''people know all about me " and that so many people have told him things. i say tell them to call me. he wont do it. ??????????????????

we have 3 kids together, and hes cheated on me before. whenever we get into an argument he starts talking about these "people " that know me that tell him things about me, but he never has proof to back it up. i dont know what his problem is but im sick of his attitude and the way he acts. i feel like im walking on eggshells around him.

momof4boyz1girl

Asked by momof4boyz1girl at 11:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Unfortunatley my advice wouldnt be what you want to hear, I would leave his ass. Eggshells smeshells, you have children to raise and a life to establish. His drama is not even on your list of proorities. He wants to have hissie fits and high school moments let him do it on his own. But thats just me.
    LilHellion

Answer by LilHellion at 11:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I dated a man like that for 6 years and we had 2 kids together. All I can say is get out, you don't deserve that and it is NEVER going to change no matter how much you try. It is not your fault either that is just the type of person he is, almost like it makes them feel better to turn the blame when they are in trouble. he is playing mind games with you to make you feel bad. I am sorry but my only advise is to get out, it will be scary at first but it gets so much easier with time. I am now married to a wonderful man who adopted my children and life is wonderful. There is light at the end of your tunnel just go towards it. :o)
    nikkeed

Answer by nikkeed at 11:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• he is an extreme control freak... and you know when guys accuse you of doing somthing they are the one really doing it!
    leona5667

Answer by leona5667 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• There are two roads you could take here in making a decision on what to do. Make a rational decision - or an emotional one.

Everyone on here will tell you to leave this guy - usually. Why? because they have no emotional ties to this situation whatsoever and just see it for what it is. You on the other hand im sure have some emotional ties to this which is weighing on your decision making. But you have to look at them and ask - are they legitimate? Are the emotional ties i have worthy to be weighed into my decision making? Just some things to consider. And just to let you know - i think i would leave too. No healthy relationship can hope to develop in such a place - no matter how much YOU give - it takes two. Always will.
    TakeItLikeAMom

Answer by TakeItLikeAMom at 1:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Unfortanately they say that when a person is accusing you of cheating or accusing you of anything that is far from the truth, its a sign that they are cheating or doing wrong themselves. I think he has issues, and he either needs to see a counsellour, or you need to get out. I feel bad that your in such a tough situation. ~Kristin~
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 3:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Nah I accuse my husband of shit all the time and Im not doing it. It's called a womans intuition....get some!
    Anonymous

• my boyfriend is the same way, i could even be just at work.
    hes never cheated on me, but i did once before HORRIBLE MISTAKE && i will never do it again.
    but that was in the beginning its been almost a year i know it doesn't make it right.
    maybe he really loves you && is afraid of getting hurt cos of how a previous relationship has went.
    we have no kids but the kids should make him trust you even more
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• IF HE IS LIKE THAT THAN HE EATHER FEALS GULTY AND THINKS YOUR GONNA DO SOMETHIN TO GET BACK AT HIM OR HE IS STILL CHEATING ON YOU OR JUST TRIN TO GET YOU MAD SO YOU WILL LEAVE SO IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB I WOULD TAKE AS MUCH $$$$$ AS U CAN EVERY WEEK UNTIL YOU HAVE ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS FOR A COPPLE OP MONTHS I KNOW ITS HARSH BUT TAKEIN HIS KIDS FOR A LITTLE WHILE WILL WAKE HIM UP IF OF COURSE HE CARES DONT TELL HIM WHERE YOU ARE GOING JUST DONT TALK TO HIM FOR A WHILE AND SEE HOW YOU FEAL AFTER A MONTH EVEN BETTER SEE HOW HE FEALS LOL
    Anonymous