Does your toddler act afraid around others?

My son is 22 months. With some people he is comfortable and doesn't think about where I am! With others (like my cousins who have small children he can play with) he's a bit hesitant and he comes to reach for me. It depends though; if the person doesn't come to pick him up and he doesn't see their face until he gets to their house later, he runs from them. Weird!! It makes me feel sad if someone has to keep him for me because I'm wondering if he's okay. What can I do if there's anything?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd does that at 2... lol even if we tell her people are coming over she gets scared! It just depends! All you can do is not worry and know he will be fine as soon as you get back if he's not already! i get txts from babysitters (more request) so i feel better and get a better experience!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2010