What is your favorite brand of cold cereal?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Special K friuts and yogert and I also like the chocolate chip Special K.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• hmmmmm thats a huge toss up, if i asked my family it would be cinnamon toast crunch lol, for me though I love the kashi strawberry fields and the eating right version of it. Dh and I recently tried the kellogs smart flakes omgosh they were good too! I like many of the cascadian farms cereals. I dont think i can pick just one but if i had to it would be the strawberry fields :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:09 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• i thinki would have to say honey nut cherrios...cuz thats what i always go back to...however i looooove corn bran as well..and cinnamon toast crunch
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Special K w/Red Berries or Frosted Mini Wheats
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 3:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• cocoa crispies, If I had to choose one. Regular rice crispies are also good then multi grain cheerios
    My picky tween likes the chocolate special K but I can never find ti and when I did it was way overpriced!!
    youngest son will eat practically any cereal so were good there LOL
    However, both my boys love maple and brown sugar cream of wheat that is our true fav around here
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Special K is my go to cereal... DD likes Multigrain Cheerios or kix..... Bf likes raisin bran or bran flakes as well as LIFE
    frndlyfn

Answer by frndlyfn at 6:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• frosted mini wheats
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Life.
    I don't get it very often because it's expensive (for us anyway) and there is no generic form. When I do buy it I hoard it. Everyone knows it's "Mommy's cereal" and not to touch it, lol.
    They were carrying it at our Costco for awhile (big double box) so I let the kids eat it then. They ate it all and I got 2 bowls. :(
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• who really cares? are you enterviewing for a cereal commercial?
    Deborah111

Answer by Deborah111 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2010

• First of all, it's spelled interviewing. And secondly, if you don't care why did you even bother to post a comment at all.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 3:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2010