Upside down show

Anyone tired of this kid's show? I don't dispute the guys are talented but the show has been repeating over and over daily for so many months. Even my soon-to-be-5 year old daughter is tired of the show. I just sent my comment to NickJr. I hope they'll reply.

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• My daughter loves it, it doesn't bother me too much, normally it is at night when she is getting ready for bed that she watches it. Yo gabba gabba on the other hand i could completely do with out. I made it through the teletubbie years from beginning to end and it never bothered me as much as yo gabba gabba does.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:22 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My daughter isn't a fan of yo gabba gabba either. She loves Olivia and Max and Ruby
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Is it still on? My daughter used to watch it when she was around 18 months, then it disappeared. I do remember there only being like 6 episodes and it getting old. I think my daughter (now 3) would like more now, when is it on?
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• It has been showing daily at 8 and 8.30 pm at NickJr (used to be Noggin) since it started like forever ago. I think there're only about 12 or 13 episodes being repeated over and over again, mostly the same episodes within 1 or 2 days.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 9:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2010