where is the strangest place you have found your child sleeping?

ok so hubby and i just went to check on our 18.5month old son before heading to bed and we found him passed out on his changing table!!!!! sure he has fallen out of his bed before and usually stays on the floor or crawls under his bed, but NEVER has gotten on the changing table!!! i swear kids are the cutest darn thing on the face of earth!!!!

chenoa2008

Asked by chenoa2008 at 3:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would freak out if my 19 month old got on the changing table...that's dangerous! She's a climber too, though...if I turn my back I'm likely to find her on top of the piano or the back of the couch. But neither of my kids have ever fallen asleep in weird places, for some reason. Only in their beds.
    dragntears

Answer by dragntears at 6:02 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• LOL!! We went in to check on our son one time. It was the middle of the night. He was GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I panicked. Looked all around the room. Ran out to get my husband. Ran back in and turned on the light.

There he was, sound asleep UNDER the glider!! Good thing I didn't sit down in it!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• on top of me - not so comfortable (he is 6)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Hmm, well my daughter is 19 months old, so she is always within my sights. So she has never fallen asleep anywhere weird.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I've found my daughter in the closet.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My daughter was being real quiet in the living room a few weeks ago, so I go to peek in on her, and she is leaning over the foot rest with her feet still on the floor like she was standing, just passed out. She's 2. lol. And my son who is 8 months old, once fell asleep sitting up in his crib, up against the corner...he was sitting up, asleep. Not really a strange place but a strange position. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• my daughter has a play tabe with the chairs and when she was 5 she curled up on the table adn went to sleep another time she was sleeping under her bed with the blanket hiding her I couldn't find her anywhere til I decided to straighten the blanket and there she was
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 2:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010