Am I doing the right thing by keeping away from the drama mommas?

My son has 4 more months at a private school. It has been full of high drama.
My son made a finger gesture when the Yanks won the world series and another parent claimed my son gave her the finger. Just really made up allegations since I was there. So the principal kicked her out that morning and then the crazy part is that she put her friend into the problem by saying that my son again cursed at her friend for talking about inappropriate clothing and talking bad about me. SO my son defended me and he told the prinncipal that they were making fun of me and it was not fair since the other girl dresses just like me. They were hanging out in the school parking lot and making comments agian so I told the principal that either they leave when they pick up their kids or I will file a complaint. This whack job has filed so many complaints with the diocese already. Am I doing the right thing to stay out of that school at pick up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i agree with anon. Don't let them interfere with you picking up your son. Go pick up your son with a big smile on your face & when the kiddo's arent looking give the mother a big fat middle finger, or whisper in her ear to go fuck herself.

I tend to dress kind of like a hippie, so some people say. So, one mother at my child's school was telling other parents that she thinks i smoke weed. Well, what did i do? I talked to the principle & the principal told me to tell her to go fuck off & i did. Someone actually called CPS on me & the principal had to get involved & explain that those mothers were catty bitches. I had to take a drug test & everything. Some people are just not happy unless they are making somone else unhappy. This bitch will not come near me anymore, stand your ground & don't let them keep you from getting your kid.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I wouldnt. who are they to prevent you from picking up your son? I wouldnt acknowledge them. act like they dont exist. They want your reaction and you and your son are giving it to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I do ignore them. It is so sad that society judges people when they don't even know them. Never judge a book by its cover. What's funny is that their cover is the same. The prinicipal is stuck . She needs the tuition from them. But deep down she knows how jealous and hsish they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2010