Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

guy trouble

ok well my so called bf is goin 2 tx next month leaving me with our son hes almost ayr old. well he doesnt want anythin 2 do with him until he got 2 his moms house n then he starts askin bout him n then threatens me that hes gonna leave n then come back n get our son. now ive done everything for this child since hes been born got up with him while he slept til 3 30 pm n i been up since 8. whats ur opinon on this?

Answer Question

Asked by angelluv02 at 4:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • He can not just take your son. Unless he goes to court and gets full custody of him. Maybe you need to go get a lawyer and fix it so he will not be able to do it first.

    Answer by louise2 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • If he signed the BC and they have the same address he most certainly can take him and bring him somewheres (like his parents) and you wouldnt be able to do nothing about it except file for custody. at least thats the way it is in NY, check with your local police! I would go and get custody right away!

    Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • Ditch the dad. The child is worth ten of the father. If my DH behaved like that he'd be sleeping on his mother's sofa right now. Remember, any d*&k can be a father, but it takes a man to be a dad.

    Answer by plylerjones at 7:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • leave his ass just just worry about you and your lil one

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.