I can't take this anymore

I am so tired all the time. When I'm tired at night I lay down and can't sleep! Then I'm tired all day because I can only get in 2-3 hours of sleep and then the same thing at night. Help! what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Health

• Start taking melatonin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I would go see your doctor. You may have a vitamin deficiency or be anemic. GL
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I had that problem and started taking melatonin at bedtime - sometimes with half a dose of Nyquil if the kids were at grandma's. I still take the melatonin occasionally because it's really good at helping you drift off w/out a druggy feeling. I still wake up naturally at 530 am.
    Also, you might want to take an iron supplement or a multivitamin. If you're cutting back on calories to lose weight you'll feel drained all day also. Sometimes when I have no energy I find it's because I'm dehydrated from living on coffee - I drink alot of water (one glass for every cup of coffee I drink) and it's like speed!!
    Try melatonin at bedtime, water and iron in the morning. Give it a day or two and you should feel better.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• try checking with your doc about getting a thyroid test done. i have hypo thyroid and i was the same way only i could sleep all the time and still felt drained.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 7:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2010