Are there any nursing jobs from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• how can you be a nurse from home, would you expect patients to come to you?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• paenutsmommy1 read my mind
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• There are probably telephone triage type jobs or jobs with an insurance company....reading files, etc. I have no idea how to find one. And of course, you'd need to have the right type of experience to qualify for something like that. PM if you want and we'll talk about it. I've been a nurse for 30 years (WHAT????)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I have a at home job you can try if you intrested i can get you started today pm me for more details
    famedcheeze

Answer by famedcheeze at 10:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Look, at some point in your life, you are going to have to get off the couch and out of your home. No, there are no nursing jobs that allow you to sit on your couch and earn money. They are not going to pay you for nothing. The only thing you could possibly do is to open an account at Liveperson.com and give out nursing education.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• You may be able to staff an answer line for an insurance agency.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Hello, I'm not sure about nursing jobs from home unless you were doing home-care for patients. However, If you are looking for other nursing jobs there are a lot of career opportunities offered in the Medical Field with Corrections Corporation of America, its just about finding the right job for you. CCA Careers offers nursing jobs around the country.  I hope this helps Good Luck!!!!

ShanCiera44

Answer by ShanCiera44 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2013