How do I deal with a cheating husband?

I keep finding all these cheater websites in my browser history and when i confront him he lies to me! We went through this last year and he actually met up with a few girls, I also made a few phone calls to the girls numbers I found in his phone. I swallowed my pride and just went on with business as usual. I am at my wits end and dont know what to do. Please help me!!!!!

Ateamsmomma

Asked by Ateamsmomma at 8:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• kick his ass out
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• If you have any self respect - leave him.If you stay, it'll just get worse - trust me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• D-I-V-O-R-C-E!! And take him for EVERYTHING he has and then some!!! Seriously, you deserve better!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry but WHY in the heck would you continue to allow this? He's your HUSBAND for heaven's sake. Supposed to be Faithful to You! Right? Wow.... Umm, personally I would throw him out immediately but if you don't have the self respect yet to do that then..wow, I dunno...be miserable I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• If he cheats once & gets away with he will do it again. Divorce him , you surely can do better.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Once a cheater, always a cheater.. there might be a few instances where this doesn't fit but more often than not it does. I'd get out. I've actually been in this situation before. I gave my ex-husband 3 chances before I finally said enough was enough (I didn't want to give up on my vows that easily). No matter how many chances he had he just kept doing it. I finally left him.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 10:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I guess the real question is.... you do you think that you don't deserve to be treated better than this? Why do you think you aren't worthy of a husband who is faithful and honest?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I would kick him out. you deserve to be treated better than that. once a cheater always a cheater.
    amylovesnick07

Answer by amylovesnick07 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Get rid of the looser

Answer by older at 11:00 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• LEAVE HIM! What are you waiting for?!
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2010