What do you think this is:

I'm on my way taking my mom to urgent care. She's diabetic, has a nerve disorder that makes her weak. She's been saying she has a cold for a week. She's coughing her head off, sleeping all the time, not eating. She's being treated for a bladder infection. She's nauseous. She's had NO fever. What do you think it's going to be???

The prize will go to the person who answers with the right diagnosis first. LOL.

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 8:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Health

• That almost sounds like me when I had pnuemonia last summer........but I really don't kno.
    ladyluke2007

Answer by ladyluke2007 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Well since I am no doctor, I would say that your Mom has a cold or perhaps has developed an allergy. Yet being diabetic throws things for a loop. As well as I should know since I am a diabetic. Your best bet is to get her to the E.R. follow up with family doctor and diabetic doctor or educator if she has one.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 8:52 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I say it's the serious cold, maybe the flu and the other symptoms are the side effects of being diabetic.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:55 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• upper respiratory infection?
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 9:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2010