What do you and your husband like to do together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Lots of things...We go to movies, play games, watch tv, photography, and go to the shooting range.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• We like to do a lot. Like go out of town to look for bargins. Items for the home. Flowers, plants, things to garden. Get ideas what to make or do next to spiffy up the house for new decor. We love to go to Old Car Shows! He goes to animal Swaps! But I have to get up too early. Like 3-5am. I wake up with am Migraines. But I go! Seeing animals warms my heart! We like to just take a drive and go out to eat. Basically anything. We're working on 30 years of Marriage! But will be doing less. Since we're jobless. Times are tough and all. But we sure can have Fun just going to the store for tomatoes!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• talking,shopping,movies,tv,sex
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My husband and I like to go for long drives, go for walks, see a movie. When the weather is warm, we go camping, fishing, hiking. It depends on what is going on. Now that we have kids, it can get a little difficult to find time together without the kids, and the kids are still so young that our normal outings have to wait until they are older. Just making some time together a priority helps keep the relationship healthy.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:42 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• fight
    Anonymous

• We watch sitcoms together most week day nights and sit close to each other, we watch movies, we play with the kids together, we go to Yellowstone National park and spend the day hiking just the two of us (grandma watches kids), we talk on the phone everyday at work sometimes several time a day, we do fight occasionally but not nearly as much as we used to and its usually about stupid stuff. Lately we are in the habit of just stopping the fight because one of us says "I don't want to fight anymore" then the other agrees and we do something else until we can come back to the subject in a civil manner. We also ususally have sex everyday which I really think contributes to our overall happiness.When we don't for a few days we tend to be more crabby. We don't go out much at all. Maybe a few times a year. But that is okay with me.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• WE WATCH TV AND MOVIES TOGETHER(JUST NOT THE SAME WITH OUT HIS COMMENTS:)) SHOUT OUR GUNS,FISH,RIDE IN OUR BOAT,RIDE FOUR WHEELERS,GARDEN,DO STUFF WITH OUR DAUGHTER:), GO SHOPPING,CAR SHOWS ETC HE MAKES JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FUN! LATELY WE'VE BEEN WATCHING THE OLYMPICS TOGETHER ...ITS FUN!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• with both of our busy schedules it can be hard to find time together.

the normal ones we usually are just at home. we like to watch tv together, cook together, play with our son, watch movies..just sit and talk....we love to shower together and sex is a really fun activity for us. ;)

we also like to go out to eat together, go shopping, go to the movies...with it being winter here there isn't much we can do outdoors yet!
    but in the summer time we love to go out to the lake! and I'm really looking forward to this summer!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2010