What are some of your favorite books you have ever read?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maggie shayne i love her books

kat martin

lynn kurland
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• The BFG
    The Girl Who Owned a City
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Trying to think back to all the books I've read, lol...I can barely remember what I did last week.
    I remember loving Song of Solomon in college and First Son. Bridge to Terabithia was my favorite as a kid and I read To Kill a Mockingbird on my own for a book report in junior high and liked it. I haven't really read much since college. I can't concentrate any more and the kids are always interrupting me so I forget what I'm reading and just keep rereading the same paragraph over and over, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:17 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Gone with the Wind, To Kill a Mockingbird, Rascal- by Sterling North, The Scarlet Letter..... to name a few
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2010

• The Art of War by Sun tzu, Anything Stephen King and Tom Clancy.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• i read alot so i will give you some great authors in the fantisy sci fi field that are great what i call dead brain reads. Ann Mc Caffery great Dragon Riders series fun and thought provocking, Mercades Lacky... magic,gryphons,romance,adventure all in one,Lloyd Alexander ever see the disney movie the Black Caldron.....its a relly shorten verson of these great books good read for 5 th grade and up, Steven R. Lawhead on mf my favorites does a great autherian ledgend and another cycle on a unsuspecting king. there are a few if you are into that kind....happy reading
    drivnkids

Answer by drivnkids at 8:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2010