is your puppydog an attentionwhore?

I can't cuddle the kids without my furbaby whining for love or bringing her squeaky toy for us to throw for her. I can't sit at the computer without her "oooowwwooowwwowwwwooo...mmmmmmmnnnnnnh"ing. I let her out and in and out and in and scritch and pet and pat her. She's a perpetual toddler...But I CANNOT imagine life without her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pets

• I turn my whiny butt furbaby into an ottoman. He's about 80 lbs and he'll just sigh and sigh and sigh like he's dying if no one validates his existence. When he starts the non sense I say, "Leon you exist." Then I make him lay down and I put my feet on his belly and he'll go to sleep.

Sometimes, his big brother will nip him and take his bed if he's throwing an attention tantrum. The older dog can't stand the whining at all.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• our 70 lb., 9 yr old dog is STILL an attention whore...he drives me batty
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• we have 3 of them 107lbs, 53 lbs, and 32lbs, and all of them come running if there is even the slightest possibility of someone giving them attention at any given second LOL but hey they are our furry kids! :)
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• What kind of dog is the 107 pounder? Does it have St. Bernard or Irish wolfhound in the mix? Or Newfoundland?
    Anonymous

• When I am at the computer one of the dogs will put their head on my lap but if I say "go!" they will sigh and go lay down.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I have 5 and they are all attention hounds. They love to be petted and played with.
    Anonymous