Has anyone had more than 3 c-sections? If so, were there any complications?

klee3

Asked by klee3 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know a few people who have, but if I were you I would vbac it is less risky and better for your health and the baby's health.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I've had 4 and will be having a 5th in July. All my pregnancies were uneventful and all my kids were born healthy and normal. Recovery from the 4th section sucked because I ended up with a uterine infection. There were no complications in surgery.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I've had 3, my 4th and final is in 4 weeks. Scared shitless. I agree with the first poster. Try a vbac if you can. I wish I would have after the first emergency c section. I ended up rupturing during pregnancy in 2006 ANYWAY and lost our baby 1 week before her dd. Now I'm not even a candidate for a vbac and really, some docs think I'm not a candidate to even be getting pregnant again, anyway . BUT I am being closely monitored and will deliver at 37 weeks.

Try the vbac if you can.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2010