Have you tried muzzy? Did it work?

the language program for kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It says right in the commercial results not typical. When something is sold only on TV its not a good sign. If it were such a great program Borders would have picked it up like Rosetta Stone.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Young brains are perfect for language acquisition. The best way for your child to become bilingual is for one parent to speak exclusively in one language and the other parent in the other. For example, one parent speaks Spanish exclusively and one parent speaks English exclusively.
    As a middle school Spanish teacher I have had access to Muzzy but have not used it because it's too young for my students. It certainly wouldn't hurt your preschooler to watch Muzzy but it will really only be effective if there is real life interaction/exposure to the language.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 9:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• im mixed hispanic and white im a single mom so i speak spanish and english to my three year old son. as of last month my sons daycare started a class of muzzy its not forced the parents signed their kids up. i signed my son up,so far it works they do 20 min on tues and 20 min on thur an thats it.
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 11:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010