Can you promote your at home business on here anywhere?

I am new to cafe mom and I wasn't sure where I can promote my business making and selling baby hats. I started a blog and I want to start posting some on Etsy, but I was wondering if there was somewhere on cafemom I could post some too. Thanks so much for any suggestions! :)

2boys-1girl

Asked by 2boys-1girl at 1:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There is the marketplace in the journals section and also many groups set up for promoting different types of products for sale.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• There are also some groups you can join where they let you post once a day about your business. The groups are specifically for promoting home businesses. I'll get the "group name" or link and message it to you today.

You can also post on Money & Work as well as the Hobbies & Crafts.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Go to the Widgets on Cafemom...then click on the "Buy + Sell" ...there is an Etsy Mini widget you can put on your homepage.
    There's also an Etsy group too, I believe.
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 11:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2010