Potty Chairs For DD

So DD is 15 almost 16 months, and we are starting potty training. She runs to the bathroom when I say lets go potty, and will sit on her potty with her diaper on but when I take her diaper off she won't sit. I think it hurts her little bootay/vajayjay. It has the splash guard for boys and I think thats what does it. So I am wondering if you mamas think that might be it or she just doesn't want to sit down without her diaper yet? And if you think that's it, whats a good comfy potty chair for her? I saw the disney princess ones on walmart.com and was thinking of that, but Idk seeing as I'm new to this lol. Thanks Mamas. :)

Sparta.

Asked by Sparta. at 2:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She''s probably just not ready yet. She's young so no need to rush. Safety 1st makes a potty with a cushioned seat if you want to try that. Not particularly expensive, easy to clean but less "fancy" than the others. The seat can also be used on a regular potty although I found it won't fit on some smaller round toilets.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2010