Who created the Angels?

Just wondering b/c after seeing a movie the idea crossed my mind.
I dont recall the creation of angels. Of course "demons" are suppose to be fallen angles, but who created them?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 2:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, seeing as God created everything in the Universe, I'm pretty sure He created Angels as well!
    rosamor

Answer by rosamor at 2:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• just one of the many questions that we'll never know the answer too. if you're still wondering when you get to heaven, then ask. but something tells me we won't even remember that question when we're up there.... :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I don't think there are any.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

-------------------------------------
    Which God? Which universe?
    If you are refering to the bible, it never says he did...
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• People's own Gods in their own religions believe that their God created everything.

People whose religions do not have God they believe their own higher power(s) created the universe.

Just accept differences in belief and lifestyle.

It doesn't mean you have to like or agree with another person. It means there is politeness between people and it's understood that people are different without starting fights of different beliefs.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• lfl:
    Thanx for the lesson, but Im just asking a question. I've been around long enough to understand the differences in personal beliefs.
    I do appreciate the positive outlook.

But back to the question...

In ANY relgion/spiritual group, I'd like to hear the different ideas of the creation of Angels.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• oh and ps

When I asked which god, ect.

That is not to be rude or catty, I just want to make sure I dont exclude anyone's god/dess.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 3:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I think sugahmamma asked her question very openly, to all beliefs which is nice, an unexpected.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My husband who used to be religious, and is still knowledgeable in the area says; according to mormons, there are the 3 levels of heaven. If you're a really good moron you can go to the very highest level, and if you're just a good mormon you go to one of the other levels and be an angel. Something along those lines.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I don't know. Maybe the angels are the ones in charge up there. You know like a hierarchy or something. With the higher ups controlling what happens down here. Kind of like in Charmed. LOL

Anonymous