is it safe to go bowling while pregnant? (10 weeks)

rahrahsmama

Asked by rahrahsmama at 2:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• don't run and bowl just stand still and bowl. that way you can still enjoy the fun but not overstretch to make yourself tired.
    Anonymous

• I went bowling around the same time, I was fine but started to get a lil cramping after the 2nd game so just dont overload yourself and get a light ball!
    Anonymous

• i bowld the week before labor, but same thing i got tired around game 2-3 and just sat out my husband finshed the games, ull no when its to much, funny part is i SUXX at bowling but did awesome when preg.
    Anonymous

• yea i went and just got a light ball..beat my b/f and hada a great time. took our 4 year old for the 1st time. she loved it! thanks alot!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 9:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2010