I am a single mother and have a crush on my sons friend, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You shouldn't DO anything. Practice self-control, and be a good mother to your son. Crushes go away if you don't entertain them.
    Anonymous

• OK, we really need some ages on here. Like your sons friend is.... 12? Then that's sick. But 25 and you're... 40? Then OK, it's a lil awkward but not too bad.
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 2:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Take a cold shower, Mrs.Robinson.
    Anonymous

• what is the age here if he is under 18 then you need help if he is over 21 then it's ok
    Anonymous

• You need to think how you'd feel if it was your son that was messing with his friends mom. I will tell you right now, if this was my son, I'd be one crazed mom if another parent would even think about a relationship with my son...oh heck no!!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• If the thoughts persist....... Get professional help. You could destroy your relationship with your son FOREVER!
    Anonymous

• I smell a troll.........

Answer by older at 3:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• troll or not, it is not healthy. If you feel like that you need to get away because the flesh is weak and temptation and hormones get in the way of logic. If he is 21 and older, it is not too bad but otherwise don't get weak in the knees and make sure the pants don't come to the ground.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• You should do NOTHING. Do not act on this feeling. You are supposed to be the adult and act responsibly. I agree that some ages are needed here in order to give any credible advice.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• It might cause problems for you and your son. I'd let that one go.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010