2nd baby not movin as much as 1st. should i worrie

ok so i am 24 weeks now with baby number 2 and she moves and all but now were near as much as remmi did. remmi would move so much i would have 2 sit down and all like she never stopped and she always had hick ups and all. this baby rarely moves. she moves wheni first wake up and lay on my back . and around 1 or so when i get 2 rest well remmis napping and i am laying down and sometimes when i am cooking dinner at night when the heat is getting 2 my belly and every now and then when i take a bath at night she moves but i really only feel her when i am resting and on my back. i dunno if i should worrier or not. its so much less then with remmi and she has yet to get the hiccups. maybe i just being paranoid i dunno. ugh

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 3:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my second was the same way but it just turned out that he was just more mellow be thankful its hard trying to take care of two but it helps if the second is a little more layed back
    Anonymous

• each baby is diff even fromt he womb on. but if you are really concerned talk to dr.
    IMO, as long as there is movement -- its prob. fine ... but I also believe in mommy instinct.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 4:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I am pretty much in the same boat, this time I am pretty sure it is because the placenta is located in the front which cushions the bumps. I am also not as far along as you though. Have you talked to the Dr about it? Does everything else seem normal?
    kittymontclaire

Answer by kittymontclaire at 4:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Don't worry I know I did my first baby was always moving through out the whole day and night my second baby moved but not as much as my first and she is a healthy baby but maybe this baby will be calm my 1st baby after she was born was always crying, moving and etc and the 2nd baby slept through out the night other than to feed and really never cried she is now 9mths and she is the clamest baby I have know thank god for that but she is a happy baby and is satisfied with everything.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 8:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I feel the same. I'm 27 weeks preggers with our second and I feel that he does not move nearly as much as our first. I think I've chalked it up to the fact that I don't have as much down time, since I have a 21 month old, to sit around and enjoy the feeling of the baby move. I do notice when I finally get Julian to bed at night and have time to sit down, that I feel him move much more.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• don't worry...they are all different! i am 25 weeks pregnant with my 5th child now, and i swear there is more activity than my twin pregnancy!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010