Is it possible to conceive a week or so before your period, yet still get one last period?

I know you can get pregnant anytime, I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I am just having a period right now like one I've never had before and hubby thinks I'm pregnant because I'm acting like I was before I found out I was pregnant with the 1st. Extremely moody, crying, my boobs are achy and they're rarely achy with a period, usually it's the 1st day of my period if they are. I'm more tired than usual with no real good reason.
I'm going to take a test today to prove I'm not lol, because I really don't think I am, but it'll put both of our minds at ease to know for sure I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can spot or have light period your entire pregnancy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• That is true....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• yes very possible, i had my period first 2 months,
    Anonymous