What do you think of a mom that wears juicy on her butt but has the audacity to make fun of the way another sexy momma dresses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• normally i dont say much about how another dresses only because i like to dress different then others...while the old ladies are wearing tank tops and shorts with their flip flops, im wearing a skirt with boots up to my knees and a fancier tank top. i feel that sometimes im too dressed up but only because i hardly ever do get dressed up.

now, if a person where to wear "juicy" on her butt, i'd certainly would be thinking, "why did you buy them? why are you wearing them and worrying about what other's are wearing at the same time?" maybe she needs to get into her sexy mode because when she commented on the sexy mama, she could of been in denial and thought she was better looking then her and apparently it hit a nerve.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• yeah... not a fan of words across the butt... mine's big and noticeable enough without me putting giant glitter words across it LOL
    Anonymous

• Not a fan of any mother who dresses like a hoochie
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I'd think she's a hypocrite. AND it's hard enough living in this world without women tearing each other down. I'm so tired of women judging other women's clothing.
    Anonymous

• eew.
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• 3:44 anon I love your answer. I wish I knew who you were, I'd give you best answer.
    Anonymous

• I think maybe she is probably having low self esteem issues herself people who make fun of others often do have self esteem issues.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Yeah, she gets so stressed out if I wear something similar. Like HS. Then she tells her friend. The weird part is that she is 7 years younger.
    Anonymous

• personally, I'm not a fan of of juicy on the butt... but then again, I'm not sure how YOU define "sexy" either. See Juicy on the butt, while unattractive and has a trashy quality to it, can at least be covered up.

If you are talking cleavage all over the place and your belling hanging out and butt.. that isn't sexy either. Sooo.. I can't say who is worse on this.. especially if you went anon and aren't showing what you look like or what you would consider sexy on your profile.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I think thats just bad taste in cothes!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010