• In the Spotlight:

question about sizes of potty inserts?

I have a question about the inserts for the "big potty" hehehe. Are they all about the same size? I have a 3 in 1 potty, but the removable insert just doesnt fit my sons tushy all that well and it doesnt look comfy. My walmart sells potty rings for like $12, which has characters and I was thinking about getting one of those. I wrote down the measurements of the potty I have but didnt make it to the store to compare, so i'm asking here for now!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 5:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, they're pretty standard. We got one with the padded insert and handles. It's lasted through both kids.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• most are similar, however some are made for the oval shaped toilets vs the rounder ones. We tried all kinds of them and the one that worked the best for every toilet was the baby bijorn
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2010