Trying to find a bedrail for a toddler bed.

Does anyone know of one that fits on a toddler bed? All the ones I have found are for twin and up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Toys r us has them
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My toys r us does not have ones for toddler beds. The rails there specifically said, NOT to use them on toddler beds. Some cribs that convert -like my daughter's- don't have the extra safety rails to add. So far she's stayed put and not rolled off, but I have some pillows laying on the floor just in case. I feel your frustration with not being able to find one. I searched a few places too. Good luck !
    cschwanger

Answer by cschwanger at 5:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Toys r us has regular bed rails and toddler bed rails you just have to be specific
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• If you're looking for them for a crib that converts to a toddler bed, you can find them online at onestepahead.com or sensationalbeginnings.com. Toddler beds themselves tend to be designed to not need separate rails.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I picked one up at Ikea that's working fine.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 8:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2010