What is your pet peeve?

and you cant say rude because almost everything falls under the rude category. I hate it when people park their cars on the sidewalk and I also hate when people have there sprinklers systems aimed at the sidewalk. Very annoying when you are trying to run. See both those things fall under the category of rude behavior.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• people who don't bathe on a regular basis. I mean,you don't have 10 min in your day to hop in the shower?! Yuck!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I HATE to hear someone eat!...I understand some people can't help it like my daughter has a cleft lip and palate and her palates still open she cant help it thats understandable but people that just eat loud just to eat loud UGGHH
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• when people smack their gum, when people have their left/right blinker on and go the other way, or turn on the blinker approaching a street and they don't turn,
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I hate when people are in a department store and talking very LOUD on their cell phone or have the phone on speaker phone. WTF?? I end up telling them that I don't need to hear their conversations and hang up.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Mean people! Angry people mad at the world. Cell phone Callers ignoring the road and cutting you off. Then flipping you off since they're clueless and don't even know what issue they just caused. And people mean to others, their children and pets!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• bad manners agrivate me so much my son is 3 and we have tuaght him good manners but when we are out and someone bumps in to him and dosent say exscuze me or sorry he gets confused of hwen he says thank you and someone dosent say your welcome he looks up at me like well why do i have ot say it ad i have tuaght him that he should be polite no matter how anyone else is bt damn it cant they jsut be politle to a little kid
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Oh YES! WHen people crack and snap their gum!! SOmetimes it is so loud you can hear it all the way across a department store....just gross and awful!!!
    OP....people park on the SIDEWALK????? That's bad.I have never seen that.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

-------------------------------

Yes, in S. FL they do. I've never seen people do that any place else that I've lived though. Very annoying.
    Anonymous

• OP here....just an add on. The reason it happens is because alot of communities are gated and you are not allowed to park your car in the street overnight or you will get a ticket/fine from the homeowners association. But apparently parking on the sidewalk is fine. Duh!
    Anonymous

___________________

I find this really annoying too. Also when people lick there fingers after they eat and make that sucking noise....ick...like nails down a blackboard for me.
    Anonymous