Just Bothered!

Ok so i will be 5 wks on Wed. 1st im already "poking" out. this is my 4th pregnancy but 3 failed. The only time i got large quick was with my 1st pregnancy with my son & thats b/c he WAS a twin. I then lost one @ 7 wks. So i believe i very well may have twins again! (Im an identical twin myself) ok but the reason im bothered is b/c i dont really "feel" prego! Most days i guess i do but is that normal? Some ppl say yes it's normal and others say that they just always felt "it"!! I guess im worried b/c i've dealt with so many m/c's & just dont want to face another one. My Dr. wont see me till i get my insurance card which i should have soon. My boobs still hurt, a little nausea, no vomiting, extremely exhausted & no bleeding. sorry i guess i just needed to vent a bit! Thanx ladies. any advice would help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did sit ups with all my pregnancies and did not show until between 4-5 months.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I showed early and this is my 2nd baby but 3rd pregnancy.... You still have the symptoms so ur good! It is very hard once you have had a m/c but try to stay positive for the baby! This one might work out for you, my fingers are crossed! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2010