If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

i would be 18, so i could start all over..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be 20. Its when I declared my freedom from my ex and started living by myself. I had the best time ever!!
    Anonymous

• 17 It was the best year.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• 14, it was my best summer ever!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I would be the age I am right now, It's taken me a long time to get to this point in my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Oh I guess 25. That was before I had kids. I was in good shape, had a good job and weighed about 115 and had no worries. It was great!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I would be the age 21 again. I was a huge partier! I was in shape and had a lot of energy! I miss those days!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I'd be 5 again. I'd make TV forts & ply in the mud. I'd spend everyday with my mom, who is now deceased.
    MommyBear777

Answer by MommyBear777 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• 25
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• 18-I would've gone to school right away after high school like everyone told me to instead of waiting a year and saying I'd go back. I did go back, but only for a few classes, and than I turned 21 and partied way too much and got myself in a lot of trouble. The only thing good that came of that was the fact I had to get a 2nd job, which is where I met my SO and we have a daughter now. But now it's going to be pretty tough now that I want to go back to school. I would have done the "hard" stuff first so I could completely focus on our daughter and any other children we have. I'm 25 now by the way.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 6:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• prob. around 27-28

Old enough to have some common sense, make good money, etc. Young enough to be able to party but smart enough to know when to stop..
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 6:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010