Intense cravings

Every 1-2 weeks I get a super intense craving for candy. I can wait and drink water, eat something else or something similar, but I cant shake the craving. I always go overboard and eat 3-4 candy bars when I eat candy though. What should I do? Give in to the craving or something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i would buy a bag of the tiny one serving bars and put them in the freezer. That way you can unthaw them one at a time. If you do go overboard and eat 3 or 4 at least they are the small ones.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 6:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Eat fruit. My sugar craving is almost always a need for fruit. And apples and bananas don't cut it. I have to have something really intense in flavor like kiwi or pineapple or mango. Frozen blue berries with Oj pureed in the food processor to a sorbet like consistency... awesome!!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• As long as it's not 3-4 candy bars everyday I say give into the craving and munch away. Why deprive yourself of something you obviously want so bad. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010