What are your veiws on abortion? Why?

I believe it is always wrong unless there is no way the mother could survive without an abortion. I was raised Roman Catholic so that's probably why I started to believe it was wrong but then through research, reports, etc. I know it is wrong for my own reasons.

Not looking to bash anyone and I hope no one else does either, just wondering what others think and why they think it.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 6:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In my opinion, her body, her choice, stops after she CHOSE to have sex. When you chose to have sex, you are taking the chance of getting pregnant. No birth control is 100% effective except for abstinence. So if you don't want to risk getting pregnant, don't have sex. Period. A baby is a living thing from conception, so killing that baby would be murder. And it makes no sense to me how some people say abortion isn't murder, but than if SOMEONE ELSE shot and killed the mother and baby, want to charge that person with 2 counts of murder. If you were raped, that's a different story...but even then, like someone said, you should have enough time to take Plan B just to be sure.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• In my opinion, abortion is murder.
    Anonymous

• I think that it is wrong in all situations if you don't want a kid don't have sex, and if you can't take care of one give it to somebody who can and will. Babies are a creation of pure love and life and destroying that is horrible.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• my personal belief is to not get one myself, but what everyone else does is up to them and they have to deal with the consequences, it's their CHOICE.
    Anonymous

• I had an abortion when I was 16. I was forced into it. Not gunna get into the whole story. I don't like abortion, and I think that every one has the right to do what they want with their own body. However, I do not agree that abortion should be used as some form of birth control. I agree with abortion in rape cases and things of that sort. But I am pro choice I guess
    Anonymous

• Someone makes the choice of whether they want a baby when they choose to have sex. That baby didn't do anything wrong and deserves a better life than being murdered.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• The real choices are: Choose to not have sex with loser men. Choose to not have sex if you're not ready for a baby. Choose to be responsible for your actions. Choose to treat sex as something special, as it was intended, not a recreational sport. Choose life.

In other words, no abortions.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Oh and with the rape thing..plan B is easy to get and if she chooses to not get it or not take it when offered (during a rape exam) that's when she chooses to have a baby or not.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Personally, I think it's murder. I don't think there is any reason why a person should get one. It is sick and disgusting. I have known people in the past who have had them, and honestly, I can't even look at those people anymore.
    Anonymous

• That is an individual choice. I wouldn't have one unless I was told I would die.....but otherwise, I see no reason for abortion ...in my opinion. EVeryone should be able to make their own decisions on this though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010