bikini season

I live in So. Cal so I have to be on guard all the time, I was just wondering how the people in the rest of the country who have cold winters get ready for bikini season any special diesting or work out plans? I grew up in Minnesota nd Indiana but I moved to cali when I was 18, at 18 getting into bikini shape is not nearly as hard as it now lol. So what do you guys do to get ready?

beccastar89

Asked by beccastar89 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Lol! Funny cuz here in Wisconsin it seems like most people don't. They just let everything hang out. Which is pretty gross. Than again I think we are the fattest state. I'd like to move to Cali!
    Anonymous

• I live in Indiana and I am currently doing the Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy I workout every day even though its killing my but I want the baby weight off and to get back into shape.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• drink lots of water, eat plenty of red meat, unless you're a vegetarian, then eat lots of green vegetables(but also have a good variety of colors), and eat plenty of carbs for energy. if you can't get to a gym then just find room in your house and exercise 30-45 min every other day. find exercises online that fit the areas of your body you want to work
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• treadmill
    weights
    dancing
    brown rice
    veggies
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2010