Bra Size Question

Okay for some reason I can't find the right bra for me. I wear a 36D but it seems with all the bras I wear and try on my boobs like fall out where it only covers like half of the boob. I don't know what to do, I feel like I am walking around with 4 boobs half the time. Anyone know what I should do?

mommyjones

Asked by mommyjones at 7:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• then you apparently do not wear a 36D

go buy a new bra, try on a 38D and a 36DD, and maybe even a 38DD
    Anonymous

• try getting them to fit you at a store... I thought I wore a 44 DD and I really wear a 42 G
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Get fitted at a store, and look for a more full coverage bra. No demi or push up styles.

Answer by missanc at 7:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• victoria secret will size you for free try them i thought i was a 40 c when i was really a 36d good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• ik how you feel. i've been a 32 dd since i was 16...you need to have them custom made. unfortunately small framed women with large boobs are out of luck in bra shopping....calvin klein has some extreme sizes for small women but their just as expensive as custom bras
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Go to a lingerie store and get a fitting then you will know.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• It may not be the bra size that is the size that is the problem, it may be the style. A demi cup will make your boobs fall out even if it is the right size. I only wear those as part of lingerie. I would get a fitting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Go to VS and they will measure you free but also help you find the right bra for you.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Definitely not the right size. I like HannahLee thought I wore one size a 38DD well all my bras were small. So I went in for a fitting and was actually a 38F. I did though find a nice 42DD that fit though.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:57 AM on Feb. 23, 2010