I have a bra question too...lol!!!

You think at age 30 I would understand this, but anyways.

I thought that the number...like 34 36...was the size UNDER your boobs...like your rib cage and the letter.....A B C D....was the CUP size....the size of your actual boob

But then how come when I accidentally bought a 34 instead of a 36 C....I noticed that the cup size was also bigger in the 36 C than that of the 34 C....I thought it would be the same CUP size but feel tighter around my rib cage.

What am I not understanding here? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• the cup size is actually about the difference in the measurement under your breasts and the measurement around the fullest part of your breasts

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

Anonymous

• as the waist size goes up the cup size goes down. for example a 32 d cup would equal a 34 c cup
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Yes she is totally right, if you cant find your size done jsut go up a band size the cup size varries by volume. If you are a 36C and you cant find that go with a 34D thats its sister size. 34D is closer to 36c than is 34c. To find the sister size go up a cup size and down a band size. For example I am a 34A (yes im totaly jealous of your 36C lol) so my sister size woud be a 32B. Not a 36A!!!! Hope that makes sense lol!!!!
    dDanaD74

Answer by dDanaD74 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Ok...that makes total sense...thank you! Learn something new everyday! lol
    Anonymous