Blonde Ditz

This is mostly to the blonde mommas??Ok i am a 38 year old mom and a professional in the finance field, yet since im blonde and I guess i like quite a bit younger than I am, people esp men and wome women talk to me like Im a ditz, is this because im blonde or for some other reason. This is real annoying?? Any of my other blonde chicas have experiences where people assume they are dumb bc the color of our hair lol...

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm a blond and don't get talked to like I'm a ditz... do you act like a ditz? maybe it's something about your attitude or appearance.
    Anonymous

• Every day of my life! I have a genius IQ but lack in the street smarts, I also have light blonde hair. People constantly second guess what I say. When I am in my college classes and I say something intelligent everyone always looks at me like I have ten heads, including my teacher's! It doesn't help that I am very shy and quite either..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• All the time. Its ok. I have on occassion have switched colors while I worked on Wall Street and definitely I noted the difference. Women are so much friendlier. But as soon as I went blonde , the respect factor went downhill especially at the job. Look at all the fake black hair extensions girls on TV. Kim and all of them have eye lash extensions and guess what she looks like a ditz, or Snookie what a ditz!!
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well, seeing your profile it is possible that's just the image you throw out there for them.
    Anonymous