I have 3 large baked potatoes...

Can I only bake them? Or is there a tasty way I can fry them?? Any idea? I want to try something different :) Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cut themin half lengthwise ... scoop out the potato part, sprinkle the "shell" with shredded cheese.
    Mix the potato mixture with a little butter & milk, add salt,pepper,onion & garlic powder and mash it all real well ...like mashed potatoes. You can also add bacon bits, fine chopped onions, and dill

Put mixture back in the shell, put on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes, add shredded cheese to top and broil till cheese melts.

Twice baked potatoes !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• You can do all kinds of things with them, I would cut them up and oil them and toss them in hidden valley ranch mix and bakes the chunks in the oven it is really yummy, stove frying is harder than oven frying them IMO.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I always chopped my baked potatos up and fry them in oil, then put garlic salt and pepper on them. fix em up like baked potatos and they'll be even tastier!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 7:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2010